Originally Posted by
Elijahbear
No, I believe some threads are just pointless and for attention and the constant stream of "I need them in my life" is a bit silly. If you've gotten to the point that your mental state is dependent on how active your ten threads in general are, you seriously need help. Not everyone wants to read every thought you have. They are not gold. I know I'm going to get a flood of "but some people need to" posts and all. But frankly? If you need to post a pointless thread with two words and a pic because you desperately need that attention to go about your day, have a look at your priorities. There is a BIG difference between starting the occasional silly thread and constantly started threads about nothing for nothing just because you feel you need the attention. Some group or clan will probably post a wall of 10 posts after mine negating what I've said. but I'll always stand behind my point. If you NEED to post on RYL, get your priorities straight.
I also see where you're coming from but I still disagree with you.
Frankly, what is the problem with people making threads etc? it does no harm to anyone, it breaks no rules and to be honest, threads like this one do more harm than good, in my opinion.