Thread: Anonymous
View Single Post
Old 22-03-2013, 09:59 PM   #1
Sammie1495
 
Sammie1495's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Indiana
I am currently:
Anonymous

I can see it in my mind.
A thin red line that decorates the tender skin on the underside of my wrist.
I see it, and finally realize reality.
Now I want out.
It must be a dream.
But it's reality.

I can feel it in my thoughts.
Such a simple motion that would relieve me from all this anger, this pain.
I feel it; this wanting, this need.
I want out.
I'm begging for this to be a dream
But it's not.

Tears start falling.
Down my cheeks, into my lap.
My hand is shaking.
I promised I wouldn't.
Resisting is so hard.
The action is easy.
I want to scream.
They don't even know.
No one can help me now.
I wish they would.
I wish I could tell them all.
Show them what they've done.
Make them say sorry.
They don't even know.

I can't think anymore.
Resisting takes every drop of energy from my veins.
I can't think or this dream will take over.
I want out.
I want to wake up.
But i can't.
This is real.




The one who wishes to lead the orchestra must first turn his back to the crowd.


Sammie1495 is offline   Reply With Quote