View Single Post
Old 08-03-2013, 12:17 AM   #4
Patent Pending
★ Katie ★
 
Patent Pending's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Worcester, UK
I am currently:

Hi there.

Before I started on my medication I was like this a lot of the time - people said I seemed zoned out all the time and they had to repeat things more than once - even if I was looking at their lips to read them.

Are you stressed or thinking about anything in particular? Are you on any medications which have sedative effects? Is there any situation in particular which this happens?

Take care.

x x x



♥It's the ups and downs of living life this way. Promise me you'll never go away. Just stay with me through one more night because it's always darkest before the light and now I promise you I'll never turn away. I won't let you give us one less heart to break...♥


Patent Pending is offline   Reply With Quote