View Single Post
Old 07-03-2013, 05:53 PM   #9
GlitterTrashDoll
eZine Editor
 
GlitterTrashDoll's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Sheffield
I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by SadGirl55 View Post
I know they will be higher in the summer but I dont want to travel in the spring or winter.
What do u mean out of the season?
Out of season is when less people want to travel and not during school holidays as that's when most families go on holiday as the kids are off school etc. During term time and at the beginning/end of the year is considered out of season as less people go on holiday then so the prices will be cheaper to encourage people to go. Whereas during peak season (during the Summer months) more people go on holiday/are off work or school so can go somewhere, so the companies use this to hike the prices up and make them more expensive as they know the families will pay because they wouldn't be able to go any other time.



DILLIGAF



"it’s when you’re acting selflessly, that you are at your bravest"
- Four.
♥


GlitterTrashDoll is offline   Reply With Quote