View Single Post
Old 28-02-2013, 02:01 AM   #32
griddlebone
Head of Chat/Forum Mod.
 
griddlebone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: London.
I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amaryllis View Post
You know, it's a bummer explaining the same things over and over and over again.

That thread will remain closed for an unspecified period of time. It's been a source of issues for some time now and due to the fact that people refused to heed warnings to use the thread as specified, that period of time is likely to be quite lengthy.

If people were really upset about it being closed, then one might think that perhaps those same issues that had been cropping up would maybe taper off somewhat. But you'd be wrong.
This.

Also thanks Katie, I have been wondering if it was just me feeling like that,glad to see its not.




There are times to stay put, and what you want will come to you.
But there are times to go out into the world and find such a thing for yourself.
I aint no abacus but you can count on me.


griddlebone is offline