Thread: Survey
View Single Post
Old 24-02-2013, 06:22 AM   #7
Mystified
Love Like Crazy
 
Mystified's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Planet Earth - USA Sector
I am currently:

What do you do for work?
temp jobs here and there

What would you ideally like to do for work?
work in some sort of office that keeps me busy and at a meaningful job

What are you doing in order to achieve this?
job searching

What is the meaning of your life? What is it that you really live for?
love, I suppose. and hope....hope of a better future.

Have you ever REALLY thought what it means to have children?
yes.

Are you planning to have children anyway?
yes. someday.

What is the most awful thing about the world today?
war...violence...how humanity seems to be slipping away majorly

What do you think is the worst being on the planet?
the worst being? Oh man...idk.

Have you ever been arrested? If so, what for?
nope

Have you ever been in court? If so, in which role?
yes. watching trials. also for my internship, I was in and out of the court room, ushering witnesses in and out

Which do you think is a more valuable being, a human or an animal?
depends on the animal/the human

What, in your opinion, will cause the end of the world?
environmental disaster... i.e. extreme global warming or really polluted ozone layer, etc.

What does your mother do for work?
my mother's dead...

^If she's a homemaker, any specific reason for this?
n/a

What about your father? What does he do?
he manages some 7-11s

How do you like your coffee?
nonexistent

If you're of age, what's your favourite alcoholic drink?
frozen strawberry margarita

If you're under-aged, what is your favourite soft drink?
fanta

Do you smoke?
no.

^If so, did you start when you were 18 or were you younger?
No. Watching my mom die from Cancer when I was 17 was enough to make me not want to ever smoke.

Do you have siblings? If not, skip the next few questions.
yes

Are you eldest, in the middle or youngest?
depends on how you look at it. I grew up as the youngest, but birth wise I was in the middle

How big an age gap is between you and your siblings?
my older brother is about 3 and a 1/2 years older. The other 2 I didn't live with... but one was about a year and a 1/2 older and one was a year and a month younger

Do/did your siblings cause trouble?
my brother had an anger problem when we were kids, so yeah, he caused a few problems.

If your siblings are old enough, what do they do for work?
my brother's a computer tech at an awesome companies. I don't know about the other two.

Have you ever been jealous of your siblings?
a little bit...that he was able to get married and get a better job before me...even though he got together with his wife after I got together with my boyfriend and even though he started college later than me... but it is what it is and I'm proud of him and happy for him

Do you still live with your parent/s or do you live alone/with a partner?
I live with my boyfriend.

What do you think about growing up?
I don't like it so far.

What about having responsibilities?
it's just a part of life.

Do you know how to cook?
somewhat. I'm starting to get a little bit better at it. Haven't started anything on fire for a while now, lol

^If so, what's your favourite thing to cook?
pasta, I suppose

What about baking?
mmmmm, banana bread, chocolate chip muffins!

Do you ever drink tea?
not often

Have you ever followed any of these fad diets that go around?
no

What do you usually order at your favourite restaurant?
Chicken tender melt

Do you prefer a proper restaurant to a fast food place?
sometimes

Is there an arcade anywhere near where you live?
not that I know of

^If so, have you ever been there?
^If you have, what's the game/s you usually play?

Have you ever played pinball?
Yes.
^If so, an actual machine or on a computer?
Both, I think
Have you ever taken part in a pinball tournament?
No.
^If so, what has been your highest position?
N/A.

What's your dream vehicle?
black 2010 Camaro with pink racing stripes. pink rims... pink lights on the inside...black leather seats with pink stitching...

What about your dream house?
nice and big with a big yard

What is the biggest dream of your life?
to get married, have a great job, and start a family

If you could travel to another country right now, where would you go?
Italy.

What is a country you'd never ever visit?
hmm, Afghanistan or Iraq...

Are you good at taking care of your finances?
good enough

What do you think is the best thing about being an adult?
idk...

What about the worst?
feeling like a failure

What is something you need to do, but you keep postponing it?
calling the medical assistance office

Do you think life should just hand things to you?
yes and no

Or should you earn the things you want and need with hard work?
yes and no

Would you rather live off government benefits or earn your own money?
earn my own money! I'm on medical assistance right now, but that's not because I don't want to work... I do. I just can't find work.

When you walk/ride your bike/drive your car, are you careful?
yes.

What is the rudest thing a person could do or say to you?
there's too many

Have you ever been that rude to someone else?
I've been rude...but not super rude...at least not on purpose.

Do you think your parents are proud of you and what you do with your life?
no...

Which would you rather be, famous or a "nobody"? Why?
nobody. I don't want people following me around everywhere, lol

Do you need to have the latest fashion in clothes and accessories?
No.

What kind of hobbies do you have?
Reading. Writing. Walking. Listening to music. Friends.

Would anything in the whole world make you give up any of those hobbies?
there's probably some things that could make me give up some of the hobbies

Have you had/do you have any pets?
we have a wonderful dog :)

Do you even like animals?
Yes.

If you aren't already, would you ever get married?
Yes...if he ever freakin' asks me.

As a child, did you do anything really bad?
hmm, not that I can think of.

As a teenager, did you do anything really bad?
depends on your definition of bad.

Do you have a problem with authority?
no. I like authority. as long as they don't abuse their power.

What's your favourite comic?
Dunno. Peanuts?

Is there a piece of clothing you absolutely must wear every day?
no

Has a doctor ever told you to lose weight?
not directly. but it's a given.

What is something you absolutely hate?
lies.

What about something you absolutely love?
my boyfriend.



~Tiffany~

Mystified is offline   Reply With Quote