View Single Post
Old 20-02-2013, 09:55 PM   #44
what_the?
continual crisis
 
what_the?'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eccentrics View Post
You know RYL affects you too much when you buy some breakfast biscuits solely because of a thread! They decided to make them half price the day AFTER I bought a pack. Silly Tesco.
Definitely did this! Except they were half price in Sainsbury's I actually really liked them, but I still have my porridge for breakfast and then have the yogurt filled ones as I'm leaving work, before I go to the gym! I think they're tasty. I tried the nutri-grain ones first, and they were horrible though.

I live a thrilling life.





"I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel. Make us all feel wonderful. We'll never forget."




what_the? is offline   Reply With Quote