View Single Post
Old 05-02-2013, 04:49 PM   #7
baggyjeans
 
baggyjeans's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: UK
I am currently:

It's entirely up to you whether you take medication or not. Even if you weren't planning on having a baby, it's still up to you. They can't make you (in normal circumstances e.g. unless you're sectioned) so therefore they wouldn't stop you due to medication. You just need a discussion with them and to decide whether to come off them or not. I'd definitely try coming off everything and if you need to go back on something so be it but like I said you'd have to sign to say its your decision and you don't hold them responsible if anything happened to the baby. I have come of all of mine and I'm so pleased I have. It's been tough but I'm learning to live without them. Definitely wouldn't go back on meds now. Not pregnant yet but definitely best decision I made. It's all up to you though. Good luck! X

baggyjeans is offline   Reply With Quote