View Single Post
Old 18-01-2013, 09:45 AM   #2
pea soup
 
pea soup's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: at the end of the rainbow
I am currently:

Hi there,

well, you ask what's wrong with you. I think you are an alcoholic. I am and I've had relapses a few time.

I don't know what type of treatment you use to help with not drinking. I was inpatient for 30 days and then I did aftercare for 9 months.

I have relapsed since then and I know it's hard not to beat yourself up about it. But I found the more guilt you pile on yourself, the more likely you will have another relapse. If you went through the 12 steps, continue to practice them, especially step 3 as it tells you to give all control to God.

I hate cliches but "Let Go And Let God".

much love.xxx





pea soup is offline   Reply With Quote