View Single Post
Old 13-01-2013, 12:11 AM   #8
Palladion
 
Palladion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
I am currently:

I'll admit I did laugh at that part as well, Erika and Walker are too funny. I highly reccomend Baccano, it's a bit bloody but it is really good, it's about American gangs during prohibition era, but it has some supernatural twists, very similar to DRRR. There's loads of Baccano references in DRRR as well. Posters of characters, the password and in the part where the dollars first meet in Ikebukuro Isaac and Miria from Baccano show up! I had a small fan girl squeal at that part xD

Also does anyone use myanimelist? It's a site where you can keep track of every anime you are watching, completed or plan to watch and give it a score, I love reading through others people's lists and seeing what they enjoyed to figure out what i'm going to watch next xD Here's mine in case anyone is interested http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Palladion



We need never be hopeless, because we can never be irreparably broken


Palladion is offline   Reply With Quote