Thread: A Question.
View Single Post
Old 11-01-2013, 04:24 AM   #33
effervescence
tired
 
effervescence's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
I am currently:

It's not like we enjoy it, but we'd rather get on with it than have our child sit around in dirty nappies all day. Babies can't clean themselves and that's just life. The human race has managed to suck it up for thousands of years and just deal with it without being immature and carrying on about how "disgusting" it might be. With disposables these days you just roll it up and chuck it out. Hardly taxing.

OP, I know you are autistic, I think the whole of RYL does, but perhaps you could try to keep your questions more of a factual nature instead of putting your own judgements in it - with words such as "why on earth" and "gross" that imply judgement. Perhaps keep your emotions out of it as I understand you find it difficult to interpret other people's.



Even as the stone of the fruit must break
that its heart may stand in the sun,
so must you know pain.

There are only two ways in which one can live their life. One is as though nothing is a miracle, the other is as though everything is.


effervescence is offline   Reply With Quote