Thread: Hells yeah
View Single Post
Old 10-01-2013, 01:09 PM   #9
Pi.R^2
RYL Super Sponsor!
 
Pi.R^2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Safety Cupboard
I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by makedamnsure View Post
I wasn't sure I would handle being thrown into the hardest schools.
They're going to eat me alive!!

Thanks folks! I shall try not to get too excited, as I need legit references and lots of paperwork. It's only after this that I will be placed in a school. They like to try to fob people off to places outside of London, but I have submitted extenuating circumstances to get to stay in London, so hopefully I will be placed in a London school, as I can't be moving.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bellatrix View Post
What do you want to do to celebrate? You pick and I'll take you/arrange it. Absolutely anything!
I don't know!



No other sadness in the world would do


Pi.R^2 is offline   Reply With Quote