Thread: oi england!
View Single Post
Old 10-01-2013, 05:02 AM   #78
Sentient Treacle
Foxy lady.
 
Sentient Treacle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Skaro
I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigmike View Post
We the Welsh people are lovely..Until you get on the wrong side of us haha!
I like how you put "We the Welsh people are lovely". Just the people? I was under the impression you found the sheep quite lovely as well...

*Waits patiently for this to backfire when the scouse jokes come out.*


Last edited by Sentient Treacle : 10-01-2013 at 05:06 AM. Reason: Typos, or maybe I was trying to type in Welsh, hard to tell.


Oh god I want to hear you say,
I want to hear you say that you were wrong again

This is the first thing
I have understood:
Time is the echo of an axe
Within a wood.


Sentient Treacle is offline   Reply With Quote