View Single Post
Old 31-12-2012, 09:01 AM   #8
Cedrus
 
Cedrus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: London
I am currently:

To be honest, any diagnosis I am given I question, because I don't want there to be a problem. I'm human and everything is very complex, so to deduce my problems/difficulties down to a diagnosis frustrates me. I know I have many of the symptoms.

Whatr PD did you get diagnosed with? I agree with you, you need to focus on yourself. Even the nurses here wetre telling me i take on too much with regards to family and the inevitable stress that causes. I hope we can both move forwards over the next year :)

Thanks Becky. I am trying incredibly hard to remain positive. I just want my meds sorted out so I can leave and hopefully stay out of hospital. How long have you been out of hospital now?



sticks and stones may break your bones but words can tear your heart out.

Cedrus is offline   Reply With Quote