View Single Post
Old 30-12-2012, 10:02 PM   #5
Cedrus
 
Cedrus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: London
I am currently:

Aww, thanks for the replies and hugs guys, they really do mean a lot to me. :)

I feel like I have a huge moutain to climb and that i'm at the very bottom. It all feels so daunting and I feel exhausted already! I've decided 2013 is the year i am to focus solely on recovery (i.e forget about college/reduce pressure to meet my family's expectations).

It's really difficult because I so desperately want to be doing what others are doing but i become petrified of social interactions and im waaaayyyyyy to analytical. I think I need to work on my confidence and hopefully that will help me be able to expose myself to situations that i find troublesome.

Thanks Jenna for the offer. I will send you a message via facebook.

Thanks. :)



sticks and stones may break your bones but words can tear your heart out.

Cedrus is offline   Reply With Quote