View Single Post
Old 21-12-2012, 08:31 AM   #9
ebec11
 
ebec11's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
I am currently:

I'm not giving up my cat. There is no way. At this point, he doesn't acknowledge this as abuse, he is super affectionate and it is clear I am his #1. I think honestly it would kill him if he moved away, he didn't do well when transitioning to my house and he was much younger.

I'm speaking about this because I fear he will start to hate me like the others did, and I love him. I love him enough to acknowledge this and want to change.



http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb102/ebec11/April08paintings001.jpg

But these are flowers that fly and all but sing:
And now from having ridden out desire
They lie closed over in the wind and cling
Where wheels have freshly sliced the April mire.
Robert Frost, "Blue-Butterfly Day"


ebec11 is offline   Reply With Quote