View Single Post
Old 16-12-2012, 12:12 PM   #236
FabulousMike
Proud Union Activist.
 
FabulousMike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Here, there and everywhere.
I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scaredy-cat View Post
And you are supre brave, id never dare go to a&e its so scarey :) so well done on that
Thank you! I won't lie, it was really scary but at the time I thought it was the best thing to do.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zedebee View Post
I have to say am proud of you for managing to ask for help recently;you're doing well.

Please tell your doctor all of this asap but keep talking to us too.

Sorry I can't add more right now but love you <3
Thank you Zed, I am kinda proud of myself for doing that..

Yeah, the doctor in the hospital told to go see my GP ASAP but i'm going to wait until I see him again next.

Thank you, lovely!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kame View Post
I forgot to text you earlier so here you go <3 xxx
How rude of you not texting :P I joke!

Thank you, lovely <3





FabulousMike is offline   Reply With Quote