View Single Post
Old 28-10-2007, 10:32 PM   #7
battlekitten
Fluffy Fury
 
battlekitten's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Away with the fairies

*holds you carefully*

I think that you're wrong when you say people would have 'got over' losing you, on here if no where else I think it would have left a great hole. You were the first person I ever PMed, to thank you for your very kind and helpful first aid advice. You are a beautiful and kind soul who I know helps so many people, with practical advice and words of support. Does this mean that you should stay here for other people, to help them? No, it means you should hold on because you deserve the chance to be happy, to live, you deserve to be helped just like you have helped other people and to one day love and be loved, and I promise you will be; there's no way someone like you couldn't be.

Please stay safe and know that we are all thinking of you and sending our thoughts and care your way.

*hugs*

Amy



Talking nonsense to the air...

battlekitten is offline   Reply With Quote