View Single Post
Old 15-12-2012, 10:59 AM   #16
Mandimoo
Mummy!!
 
Mandimoo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Newport, South Wales
I am currently:

I used to be like this, not with professionals, but with people I knew, in the end I would ask myseld what's the worst that can happen and blurt a bit out. Most were shocked but no-one's ever not asked me more, tried to help. I've never been rejected for what I had to say. What's the worst that can happen? You feel worse? You might also feels sense of liberation at having someone share the weight off'your shoulders. By talking about it, you get the chance to re-process emotions, with someone else's views who might see things differently to you. You can store the feelings differently and gain some closure. Have you tried any confidence boosting techniques like shouting in a mirror 'I am awesome, I can do this' etc, it may help before a session.



Mand, South Wales, Full-time working, single mother to 2 scarily independent girls.
I AM A PROUD PLUMERIA SISTER

Mand x

Mandimoo is offline   Reply With Quote