View Single Post
Old 01-12-2012, 09:18 PM   #5
talaiporia
Chat Mod
 
talaiporia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: W. London
I am currently:

Sorry I didn't reply last night, was on phone/night shift.

It depends what you're looking for OH-wise. I mean, there are definite things that work could be doing to help you out, and reasonable adjustments but they're probably going to be looking at you to know what would be best.

I would try and explain the sub-threshold stuff, and the symptoms because it's helpful for them to know. I think they should know about PD's, so to say "I have subthreshold ..." should be sufficient.



It doesn't matter where you come from; it matters where you go.
No-one gets remembered for the things they didn't do.
We won't all be here this time next year,
so while you can take a picture of us.
We're definitely going to hell,
but we'll have all the best stories to tell.


talaiporia is offline   Reply With Quote