Thread: mood bar
View Single Post
Old 25-11-2012, 06:59 PM   #57
Buttons.
Never knowing...a helping hand or hell to pay?
 
Buttons.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: UK
I am currently:

EDIT: Was ninja posted ;-p

I agree about the word flidding being offensive, I personally really dislike the jokey use of that word.

I also agree with Liv, both myself and many many others work their arses off for this site, and I resent people dissing it and our work for so many none essential issues. Yes it would be good if Harley were more active, yes I'm sure V4 will be fabulous, but in the mean time I think this version works pretty damn well.



'Never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you.'

['There is only one thing we say to death. Not today'.']

'We are each our own devil, and we make this world our hell.’ – Oscar Wilde
‘It’s hard to dance with the devil on your back.’ Sydney Carter


Buttons. is offline   Reply With Quote