View Single Post
Old 30-10-2012, 01:13 AM   #5
MeganB
Love is and always will be.
 
MeganB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Scotland
I am currently:

you are female.
True.

you are in your 20's.
False.

you haven't graduated college yet.
True

you are majoring in/plan to major in a foreign language.
False false false.

you are not a virgin.
False.

you used to smoke weed a lot.
False

you feel at home at raves.
hmm...

you have had a dog.
True

you have had pet fish.
True

you have had aquatic pets other than fish.
False

you have lived on your own.
False

you have a job.
False

you have had an office job.
False

you have worked at starbucks.
False

your favorite foreign cuisine is thai.
False

you don't like red meat.
mm, True.

you have had in-n-out.
Huh?

you have been out of your country.
True

you have piercings other than your ears.
False...unfortunately :'(

you have what some people would classify as "inappropriate" piercings.
Dunno.

you have tattoos.
Not yet.

you are currently at work.
False

you prefer bubbly water to regular water.
Depends :)

you are straight.
True

you have taken lessons in at least one musical instrument.
True

you love hello kitty.
True

you have at least one friend you think will become famous.
Maybe. :)

you are from washington, dc.
False

you live in california.
I wish.

you bite your nails.
True

you have your driver's license.
Too young.

you have a car.
My parents do, I live with them.

your mom works at a college.
False

you have an iphone.
False

you love glitter.
True

you are taller than you'd like to be.
False

you used to want to be a paleontologist.
False

you are interested in graphic design.
False

you can crochet.
Haven't tried ;3

you wear a necklace every day.
Almost.

you have only had one official significant other.
False

your parents are still married.
True

you love pokemon.
Don't play it much, but heck yes.

you played pokemon red version.
False. I have Ruby :)

you have a playstation 3.
False

you love how i met your mother.
True

you love archer.
What?

you don't really read.
False

you dye your hair.
Once so far.

you have a mac.
False

you don't have a desktop computer.
True

you have been to electric daisy carnival.
False

your favorite band is blink-182.
False

you don't wear glasses or contacts.
False

you use spotify.
True

you are going to las vegas soon.
False.

you have won money gambling.
False

you used to play soccer.
False.

you used to play softball.
False.

you used to play basketball.
In school.

you have trained in martial arts.
False.

you have been diagnosed with depression.
False.

you have a huge crush on a friend's significant other.
False.

you have taken prescription medication that wasn't yours.
False.

you take daily vitamins.
I usually forget.

you swear a lot.
Kind of.

big cities appeal more to you than the country.
True, but never used to be like that.

you have been to asia.
False.

you love irish accents.
True

your celebrity crush is colin farrell.
False!

you don't have a computer mouse.
False

you got what you wanted for your last birthday.
True :)

you prefer dark to milk chocolate.
False

you have bangs.
They've grown out :)

you hate long hair on men.
False.

you love baseball.
I HATE it.

your favorite mlb team is the san francisco giants.
What?

you love hockey.
True!

you have had a fantasy sports team.
False

you want to shower.
I just had one.

you love bagels.
True.

you are currently trying to diet.
False. :l

you don't know what you want to be for the next halloween.
True.

you know who hayao miyazaki is.
True :)

you used to read manga.
True, still do sometimes.

you are obsessed with an online game.
False

you like tongue piercings on men.
I guess.

you are afraid of spiders.
VERY true.

you are afraid of whales.
Um, wouldn't exactly want to bump into one!

you love concerts.
Haven't been to one, but I know I would :')

you have sung karaoke.
False.

you still wear ugg boots.
In Winter, fake ones.

summer is your favorite season.
False

you love indian food.
True

you want indian food right now.
False.

you look at food porn.
What the hell is food porn?

you have stickers on your car.
True

you hate waking up early.
TRUE. So so true.

you have stayed up for 2 days straight.
True

you don't really study for exams.
Depends, not enough.

you hate the dentist.
True.

you have had braces.
I have them now :)

you only take long surveys.
True if I like them

you can't cook.
I can cook, just not good.

you don't like tomatoes.
True

you just tried bacon for the first time recently.
False

you prefer your eggs over-easy.
Eh?

you can type fast.
You bet.

you have played games on omgpop.
Draw Something.

you are skilled at pictionary.
False

you text people a lot.
More into the internet.

you are a redditor.
False, 9gagger :)

you like hiking.
True.

you never really get sick.
False.

you wish you still had your nintendo 64.
True :(

you have purchased something today.
True

you wear makeup every day.
True.

you don't like lipstick.
False.

your drink of choice is vodka redbull.
False

you love trains.
True.

you can't draw very well.
True, I suck.

you hate comic sans ms.
True, ugh!

your favorite comic strip is calvin & hobbes.
False

you aren't a big fan of family guy.
False

you had an imaginary friend when you were little.
False

you love harry potter.
True

you have stretched your ears.
False



----------------------------------------------
''I can see it. This one moment when you know you're not a sad story.
You are alive.
And you stand up and
see the lights on the buildings and everything that makes you wonder.
And you're listening to that song on that drive
with the people you love most in this world.
And in this moment, I swear...We are infinite.''
-----------------------------------------------

MeganB is offline   Reply With Quote