View Single Post
Old 29-09-2012, 01:01 PM   #12
Intaytia
*
 
Intaytia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
I am currently:

Frozen_Inside - I agree with singing more popular songs at the open night - especially at the beginning of your set. Do you know any classics, like real oldies that everyone knows? Then you could mix in some of the other songs mentioned in your first post. The first song you sing will need to get the crowd warmed up and listening to you.

I used to have singing lessons when I was 14/15 before I got a part time job. Bu when I went to university I joined the local choir, I'm most definitely a soprano! We sing a wide range of songs from Lady Gaga to ELO to World Music to Take That. It's really good fun, the best thing I've done at university.

Intaytia is offline   Reply With Quote