View Single Post
Old 25-09-2012, 03:57 PM   #12
justapuppetonastring
 
justapuppetonastring's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Middlesbrough
I am currently:

I find it very hard too. I tend to try and put on some music, do things in smaller chunks, take breaks. Luckily I dont have a lot of reading on my course as its a photography degree so a lot is practical but when I do have t compose essays its extremely difficult.

Im not sure what say, I have a spirit who talks to me constantly. And strangely enough some similar things as both Olympia and Ami. Demons stay with me a lot of the time, I become really paranoid or spies and thought reading and insertion of them into my brain. Especially in large groups I become paranoid of other people and their actions towards me and my actions towards them (I think of really vivid ways to kill people which is mainly uncontrollable). I can't take buses but luckily DSA pay for taxis for me there and back everyday.

Sorry I cant help, but I know how you feel.



And if your thoughts should turn to death, you gotta stub them out like a cigarette..

justapuppetonastring is offline   Reply With Quote