View Single Post
Old 24-09-2012, 10:38 PM   #25
Sentient Treacle
Foxy lady.
 
Sentient Treacle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Skaro
I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by reappear View Post
Sounds I hate: Air-raid warnings, complete and utter silence.
A school moderately far from my house uses an air raid siren as the school bell, (I think it's there from when it was actually necessary) like I said this school is pretty far and I can often hear it from my house of a morning ><

I like the sound of rain, the ocean and Alan Rickman's voice.

I cannot stand the noise of plates and cutlery being banged about or hair dryers or hoovers.



Oh god I want to hear you say,
I want to hear you say that you were wrong again

This is the first thing
I have understood:
Time is the echo of an axe
Within a wood.


Sentient Treacle is offline   Reply With Quote