View Single Post
Old 18-09-2012, 01:13 PM   #1
sunshine100
~Sunshine~
 
sunshine100's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: UK
I am currently:
This may seem fairly obvious..

Hi all,

Have been left alone for 2 weeks as my boyfriend's travelling (work and pleasure). Add to this I work in the same office as him, and am the only one NOT away this week. I'm currently waiting for a referral/wait list for pyschotherapy (i think). I've got suspected BPD and known depression and anxiety.

And I am freaking the **** out.

I don't know what's happened in the past 3 days but I'm not actually functioning at the moment. I'm anxious. Can't eat. Having frequent issues with hyperventilation and I don't know why. I just don't know what to do. I pride myself on managing to function most of the time, then having 'bad weeks' where ignoring all my issues piles up and I can't cope. However this is unlike anything else I've ever had to deal with.

I don't know who to talk to/what to do? I've got a referral on 15th Oct, but until then I'm pretty much on my own. Help, please.



Take too many pictures, laugh too much and love like you've never been hurt because every 60seconds you spend upset is a minute of happiness you'll never get back
...don't be afraid your life will end, be afraid that it will never begin.


sunshine100 is offline   Reply With Quote
6 Hugs Given By :