Thread: Bipolar help
View Single Post
Old 17-09-2012, 10:02 PM   #6
sunshine100
~Sunshine~
 
sunshine100's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: UK
I am currently:

I was in a similar position to you and Meek. I did talk to my doctor, who told me even though I felt I had a lot of the symptoms you've described that I'm not bipolar. Be careful not to go in like I did with the HOPE that you are (I just wanted to be told they knew what was wrong so it could be fixed.)

I am now however being investigated for borderline personality disorder.

My advice would be to talk to a professional. You've spotted that something's clearly amiss with your behaviour/thoughts/feelings, you owe it to yourself to try and get help. Good luck!



Take too many pictures, laugh too much and love like you've never been hurt because every 60seconds you spend upset is a minute of happiness you'll never get back
...don't be afraid your life will end, be afraid that it will never begin.


sunshine100 is offline   Reply With Quote