View Single Post
Old 15-09-2012, 01:49 AM   #4
nowhereman
 
nowhereman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
I am currently:

I've had similar problem with getting help with derealisation (feelings of unreality). First I was sent to an interview for a stress management course. I was told by the psychologist there that I wasn't suitable for it and she would recommend one to one psychotherapy. I then waited 8 months on a waiting list for this (while my day to day living was impaired by it) only then to be told I was psychotic and wouldn't be able for the psychotherapy. The "psychosis" only lasted a day, but therapy was never mentioned again. So I understand your frustration. Luckily one medication I was put on has helped enormously and ow I rarely get episodes. So don't give up hope, keep telling them and telling them until they actually do something.

nowhereman is offline   Reply With Quote