View Single Post
Old 06-09-2012, 01:07 PM   #981
Kahlia1981
Call me Kahlia please
 
Kahlia1981's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Australia
I am currently:

Stardust: It sounds like you are having a bit of a catch-22 situation in terms of support from your mother and fiancée. Seeing the strain on the people we love is hard, and if you are anything like me the temptation is there to not confide in anyone but to hold it all inside. I'm sorry to hear that your fiancée is also having difficulties with health, I do hope that the tumour is able to be removed without too much pain and stress. I know that you don't know me from a bar of soap, but I hope that you are able to relieve some of the emotional stress you are under through talking to me and other people here on RYL. *hugs*



She shouts, she screams, she smashes your dreams . . .
Would you mind if I killed you? Would you mind if I tried to?
'Cause you have turned into my worst enemy,
You carry hate that I don't feel: It's over now
WHAT HAVE YOU DONE

* Proud Plumeria Sister * My Support Thread * I got lei'd in vets *
* My RYL Family: big brother Doikers; little sisters MammaMia & flutterby butterfly *


Kahlia1981 is offline   Reply With Quote