View Single Post
Old 30-08-2012, 10:23 PM   #6
Gordon.
Tanquergay
 
Gordon.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: foreva in the well
I am currently:

1. One of your scars, how did you get it?
A friends cat attacked me (I'd just stroked her as well :S)

2. What is on the walls in your room?
A lot of goodbye/good luck/congratulations cards from the past few months, flower canvas

3. Do you snore, grind your teeth, or talk in your sleep?
People tend to have conversations with me while I'm asleep.

4. What type of music do you listen to?
Eeeeeeeeeverything

5. Do you know what time you were born?
15:02

6. What do you want more than anything right now?
I want my Nan to get better.

7. What do you miss?
My Nan.

8. What is your most prized possession?
Benji my toy dalmatian <3 or my violin.

9. How tall are you?
5'4

10. Do you get claustrophobic?
Yep

11. Do you get scared in the dark?
Used to get really paranoid but don't even think about it any more.

12. The last person to make you cry?
It's complicated

13. What's your worst fear?
Sausages and being called by my full name.

14. What kind of hair/eye colour do you like on the opposite sex?
Dark hair and blue eyes, but suppose that doesn't suit everyone.

15. Where can you see yourself proposing / being proposed to at?
No idea.

16. Coffee or energy drink?
Depends whether I want a cold or hot drink.

17. Favourite pizza topping?
Barbecue.

18. if you could eat anything right now, what would it be?
Something savoury.

19. Favourite colour of all time?
At the moment I seem to be a great lover of pink.

20. Have you ever eaten a goldfish?
If anyone answers yes to this I'm personally coming round to their house and throttling them.

21. What was the first meaningful gift you've ever received?
I can't remember the first, but the most meaningful would be jewellery which belonged to my Nanny Mac

22. Do you have a crush?
Hate the word crush.

23. Are you double jointed?
I think my thumb is..

24. Favourite clothing brand?
Can't even think.

25. Who is the hottest female/male celebrity?
Johnny Depp

26. Do you have a pet right now?
No :(

27. What kind is it?
-

28. Would you fall in love knowing that the person is leaving?
I'd try not to.

30. Say a number from one to a hundred:
8

31. Blondes or brunettes?
Idk

32. Favourite rodent?
Definitely not mice.

33. Eastenders or Coronation street?
Corrie

34. Have you been out of the UK?
Paris, Germany, Poland

35. Your weaknesses?
My weakness issss that I care too muchhhh. Soz Papa Roach

36. Met anyone famous?
Been about a metre away from Tim Minchin if that counts

37. First job?
McDonald's, ee.

38. Ever done a prank call?
Yep

39. Do you think everyone out there has a soulmate?
No, but everyone would find someone eventually etc.

40. What were you doing before you filled this out?
Packing for uni.

41. Have you ever had surgery?
Minor

42. What do you get complimented about most?
I have really soft hair apparently. Everyone always wants to stroke it.

43. Have you ever had braces?
Sadly. Not a good time.

44. What do you want for your birthday?
It's ages away.

45. How many kids do you want?
A few, idk.

46. Were you named after anyone?
My middle name comes from my Nan.

47. What is the biggest turn off of the opposite sex?
Being an inconsiderate slug.

48. What is one thing you miss about secondary school?
Seeing my best friends every day, doing music every day.

49. What kind of shampoo do you use?
Anything I can find.

50. Do you like your handwriting?
It's ok. It changes all the time though.

51. What is your favourite meat?
CHICKEN CHICKEN CHICKEN

52. Any bad habits?
Can't think of any at the moment, which is weird.

53. Are you a jealous person?
No.

54. If you were another person, would you be friends with you?
Maybe.

55. Do you agree with friends with benefits?
Everyone can make their own decision.

56. Do looks matter?
To some extent.

57. How do you release anger?
Used to in bad ways, now I just tend to rant at everyone I see, oops.

59. What's your main goal in life?
Spend as much time as I can with the people I love & doing what I love.

60. What was your favourite toy as a child?
BENJI.

61. How many numbers are in your mobile phone?
About 200. Need a clear out.

62.Were you a fan of barney as a little kid?
Yes!

63. Do you use sarcasm?
Occasionally.

64. Mashed potatoes or macaroni and cheese?
Idk I feel sick.

65. What do you look for in a guy/girl?
Too long winded to even bother trying to answer.

66. What are your names?
-

68. What's your favourite tv show?
Friends

69.What's the best way to deal with your enemies?
Get on with life and forget they exist.

70. What's your favourite ice cream flavor?
Toffee

71. Do you have all your fingers and toes?
Yep

72. Do you have a computer in your room?
Laptop

73. Plans for tonight?
WRITE LISTS.

74. What's the fastest you've ever gone in a car?
I know someone who used to drive ridiculously fast :@

75. Do you want everyone to answer these questions?
Idk

76. What are you listening to?
Nothing.

77. Last thing you drank?
Milk. & this has reminded me that I'm not even allowed to drink milk when taking these antibiotics. Oops.

78. Last person you talked to on the phone?
My auntie

79. The first thing you notice in the opposite sex?
Hair.

80. What do you like to do in your spare time?
Useful stuff.. and time wasting stuff.

81. Favourite thing to hate?
Idk

82. Favourite month of the year?
August. Not this year though.

83. What's your favourite type of chocolate?
Hershey's, Lindtt, Bournville. Dark chocolate <3

84. Have you ever really and truly had a best friend?
I do I doo

85. What is your hair colour?
Vile shade of brown.

86. Eye colour?
Vile shade of brown which is a bit hazelly sometimes.

88. Favourite fast food place?
Subway.

89. favourite restaurant?
Bella Italia

90. Do you like sushi?
Only tried it once.

91. Last thing you watched?
Can't even remember.

92. Favourite day of the year?
Christmas.

93. Play any musical instruments?
Violin, piano

94. Politically left or right?
Idc

95. Kisses or hugs?
Depends who it is.

96. Relationships or one night stands?
Relationships.

97. What was the last thing you bought?
A photo frame.

98. Do you have a low self esteem or a high self esteem?
-

99. What book/s are you reading?
The World of Karl Pilkington

100. Describe your love life:
What love life?





Founder of: Capstealy avoidance method 3 aka The Steph Da First Method

The picture above was kindly created by Sentient Treacle (leafy girl)


Gordon. is offline   Reply With Quote