View Single Post
Old 29-08-2012, 01:49 AM   #438
Sentient Treacle
Foxy lady.
 
Sentient Treacle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Skaro
I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exploding Rickshaws View Post
I've never played that, but if it involves using the touchscreen then I can see why using the shoulder button wouldn't work, it sounds pretty awkward.
Basically, you use the touch screen to point Samus in the direction you want and aim her gun, and use the d-pad to actually move her and the left shoudler button to fire, and you double tap the touch screen to jump. I find this really difficult, for one it's awkward to move and fire at the same time, and there really should be some kind of lock on system like in the gamecube versions. Because you're trying to aim with the touch screen and move out the way of enemies at the same time and it's just far too difficult in an annoying way.



Oh god I want to hear you say,
I want to hear you say that you were wrong again

This is the first thing
I have understood:
Time is the echo of an axe
Within a wood.


Sentient Treacle is offline   Reply With Quote