View Single Post
Old 23-08-2012, 10:50 AM   #3
~invisible~girl~
 
~invisible~girl~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: California

Yeah, I know I need to keep applying. But there aren't that many available jobs of any kind that I'm at all qualified for within reasonable driving distance of where I live, let alone ones that are at all related to what I actually want to do. And even for volunteering, the organizations I'd want to work for seem to just take one look at my resume and through it out the window, even though I went to one of the top universities in the country, worked for some great (and very well known/respected) organizations, and even published a freaking paper.. not to mention that if they'd give me half a chance, I'm really freaking good at what I do, and could count on one hand the number of people I've met who are better...



Emily



(\__/)
(O.o )
(> < ) This Is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

~invisible~girl~ is offline   Reply With Quote