View Single Post
Old 05-06-2007, 08:02 AM   #10
mzbazeball
we made plans to be unbreakable
 
mzbazeball's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: California, USA
I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmouth View Post
I finished my exams nearly three weeks ago and now don't know what to do with myself. I've been entering some writing competitions and applying for jobs, I've even had some interviews but they don't even phone back to reject me! I'm pretty fed up with it as I realy do need the money. On a more positive note, I have finally got my garden under control and it looks lovely with flowers and everything!
i totally finished my exams 3 weeks and have been on the job search too. it totally sucks when you contact someone and they dont even get back to you!! ahh frustrating...so now im just doing nothing and its getting pretty boring





"The way you treat yourself sets the standard for others. "


mzbazeball is offline   Reply With Quote