View Single Post
Old 21-08-2012, 02:11 PM   #18
Steel Maiden
There is no place like 127.0.0.1
 
Steel Maiden's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: London

Pale Moon, thanks, that is kind. I think you are a good and valuable member of RYL as well. I like helping people so I try my best.

Beautiful Seclusion, thank you for that post. I'm glad in a way that people here can relate because I thought I was odd. It is hard to deal with emotionally charged situations, I agree, although I have my protocols for how to deal with them, which helps sometimes. Logic is a powerful tool, and when I am not ill I manage to take things in logical steps.

When I have been ill however, I show a lot of anger/rage and distress.



PM me if you want a PDF copy of the ICD-10 or the Mental Health Act 1983/2007. I ALSO HAVE THE DSM-V BOOK and am a pharmacology student.

I have a visual impairment / neurological problems so I need people to type in clear text and no funny fonts. Also excuse any typos, my vision blocks things out.
I have autism and have problems communicating, PMs included.
Just becasue I type well doesn't mean I speak well. I am only part time verbal.


Steel Maiden is offline   Reply With Quote