Thread: Bug
View Single Post
Old 05-06-2007, 07:41 AM   #1
mzbazeball
we made plans to be unbreakable
 
mzbazeball's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: California, USA
I am currently:
Bug

Unless you enjoy a lot of gore and little plot, this movie is not for you.

The basic story line is about Agnes, a woman living in a motel in rural Oklahoma. She meets Peter, a random man at a bar that her friend works at. They soon become close, as Peter is able to protect Agnes from her abusive husband who was recently released from prison. Slowly, we start to see that Peter believes that there are bugs all over the place and that there are bugs living in his veins. He convinces Agnes that she is infested with bugs and they lock themselves in the motel room.

I won't go any further in case someone wants to see it.

I can tell you that in my opinion it is the worst movie ever...and I see a lot of movies.

If you have questions about the film, feel free to ask.





"The way you treat yourself sets the standard for others. "


mzbazeball is offline   Reply With Quote