I live in a large town just outside of Manchester so services are so so.
I did phone the crisis team last night around midnight and both times the answerphone was on. they leave you a number you can call and a bleep number, but I never feel justified enough to do that in case they are with someone who is really ill.
This morning has been tough.
I went to see an emergency doc and he suggested speaking to the Sams again, which I have done and again it helped a bit.
I sat in a coffee shop in my local village crying my eyes out and one of my friends drove over and sat with me and held my hand and brought me home.
I actually considered ending it all because i really thought I couldn't cope anymore.
I will try and phone my temp cpn in a bit.
It's a bit difficult because I've got a cleaner in my house at the moment and I don't have anywhere private I can talk. I don't know the cleaner she's come for the first time. The CMHT organised it because my house is such a state. Atleast the CMHT is useful for something!
Thing is. I don't think this cpn will suggest anything different. I've done all my distractions.
Humph.
|