View Single Post
Old 22-07-2012, 04:34 AM   #2
Aubergine
You've got this.
 
Aubergine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
I am currently:

Hi.

I'm not an angry person, so it's not something I have to deal with often. However, on the odd occasion something does get to me, I find writing things down awfully helpful. It helps me to put things in perspective. I also find vigorous exercise helpful, such as running.

The main thing with me is to catch it early. If I recognise that I'm getting worked up over something, I need to deal with it then (by writing or running), rather than waiting until I'm at boiling point, when it's much harder to do something healthy with the feelings.

*hug*



“Our defeats are softened and our victories are sweetened because we did it together.” - Toby Ziegler.

This isn't everything you are.


Aubergine is offline   Reply With Quote