|
leaving CAMHS...I don't want to go!
Hi,
Ermm basically I finish with CAMHS next week and I have no idea what to write in the card saying Thank you I appricate everything you've done isn't enough. I'm doing one for both the psychiarist and and psychotherapist. My psychiartist is actually leaving the serivce the same time as me and i thought maybe i could write something like wishing her luck but that still doesn't seem enough.
Also do you have any ideas of what i could get them both as a present. Also i havent broken down and said i'm fine about leaving but she keeps saying if you werent 18 and were younger i would of liked to carry on and i told them about abuse that happend a while ago and because i leave the end of July She keeps saying we won't have time to talk about it and i really don't know. I'm suppose to go to adult services but i can't go through stuff like psychotherapy again. But theres still this voice and everything.
but if i'm honest everything changing at the minuet makes me want to give up. Anywho please let me know your gift ideas and what to write in card. Thanks for reading.
much love xxx
Last edited by xJadex : 16-07-2012 at 09:41 PM.
|