View Single Post
Old 12-07-2012, 12:08 PM   #145
Pops.
I'm just me.
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
I am currently:

The only thing I am struggling to understand with this whole thing, is that when I was posting regularly in the thread last year and before, spam was accepted as part of the Uni thread. Even the first post of the entire thread actively encouraged spam. It has since been edited now obviously. So I think regular posters could be forgiven for feeling like having general conversations between each other was quite normal for the thread, and therefore a post just to state that maybe the spam was getting too much would have been enough for them to have a think about it, rather than the thread just suddenly closing like that.

I also don't think it's very fair for people to question how hurt and upset some people have got because of this whole thing. The thread was important to some people and to have it suddenly close in the way that it did, has hurt them and I don't see how passing judgement on that fact helps anybody.

Pops. is offline   Reply With Quote