Thread: Change?
View Single Post
Old 24-06-2012, 03:40 AM   #3
Cryptic.
If at first you don't succeed, try try try again.
 
Cryptic.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: UK, Surrey
I am currently:

I'm awful with changes, small and big, but sometimes, change can be good, and change has to happen, we are always changing. It's hard to adapt to the changes though for a lot of people.

I think because it's out of our control, it makes us scared and uneasy about it, but try to calm yourself and reassure yourself it's okay, you'll get used to the changes and you'll be fine with it all, it'll just take some time to adapt.

You're not alone with this either, a lot of people find change difficult and nerve wrecking, I'm sure there's other students feeling the same way, so you're not the only one, you're not alone.

Maybe as Tig said, do you have anyone at college you can talk to about this? Counselor, teacher, friend, family member maybe?

x



In a world where you can be anything, be yourself.






Cryptic. is offline   Reply With Quote