06-06-2012, 09:51 PM
|
#4873
|
|
I am a... []human []person [x] NINJA!
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Under Your Bed :)
I am currently: 
|
Lesson #1:
Adipem lifeguard gerens aurantiaco toupee possedi Christmas lignum adhaesit eius naribus
"The fat lifeguard wearing the orange toupee got a Christmas tree stuck up his nose"
Ego diligere vos, etiam :)
|
I am more than you know, streetlights and open roads, I am more than a face stuck living in one place. So call me California, call me what you will, because I am bigger than this place, and so far from alone. I don't believe in your hate, because these scars are gunna fade, so pour me out like water and soak me up like rain. Like a runaway, I spend these nights counting stars, like a runaway. And maybe I could call this home tonight?
|
|
|