View Single Post
Old 05-06-2012, 05:24 PM   #5
TheGiantPanda
 
TheGiantPanda's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Dorset

Thanks for your replies

I've looked at those meet up group things suggested, but nobody likes the stuff i like. I'm into ghosts/paranormal stuff, collecting crystals, watching storms at the coast....

I went pool the other night with my mate, which was nice, but we we're the only ones there lol

I do see my close friends quite a lot, especially recently since my breakup, but don't want to be relying on them, which is why i feel i need to expand my group of friends to a few more. One of my close friends is into ghosts/paranormal stuff and crystals which is amazing and we get on really well, i just feel i want to meet some new people with similar interests so as to not bombard them all the time.

She's mentioned a friend who's into ghosts so we might him soon and go on a ghost hunt somewhere, which will be good if it happens.

I've been to the gym before and it just wasn't me. Didn't like it so i didn't go back, so i won't be going to the gym again.

TheGiantPanda is offline   Reply With Quote