View Single Post
Old 04-06-2012, 12:00 AM   #84
Ze Muffin Queen
I am a... []human []person [x] NINJA!
 
Ze Muffin Queen's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Under Your Bed :)
I am currently:

1. What is in the back seat of your car right now? A shot gun and a body (shhhh you didn't hear it from me...)
2. When was the last time you threw up? Probably a LONG time ago
3. What's your favorite curse word? Hahahahahahahahahahaha****you
4. Name 3 people who made you smile today? Joey, Foxx, and Yanitza
5. What were you doing at 8 am this morning? Laying in bed
6. What were you doing 30 minutes ago?
Dying inside
7. If you could marry any celebrity today who would it be? ANDY SIXX!!!

8. Have you ever been to Disneyland? Nope
9. What is the last thing you said aloud? I know that, dumbass
10. What is the best ice cream flavor? Mint chocolate chip
11. What was the last thing you had to drink? Straight Vodka
12. What are you wearing right now? Jeans and a t-shirt

13. What was the last thing you ate? Pizza
14. Have you bought any new clothing items this week? Nope
15. When was the last time you ran? This morning
16. What's the last sporting event you watched? My little brother's baseball game
17. What is the last tv show you watched? Criminal Minds
18. Who is the last person you sent a comment/message on my space? Skittlez
19. Ever go camping? All the time
20. Were you ever an honor roll student in school? The furthest thing from
21. Do you like sushi? Yes
22. Do you have a tan? Farmer's tan lolz
23. What's the hottest car you've ever ridden in? Phil's old ass Mustang
24. Do you drink your soda from a straw? Never
25. What did your last text say? I would say I love you more, but I don't speak English or American so YOU'RE ****ED!!!
26. Are you someone's best friend? Not any more
27. What are you looking forward to? The middle of the night, when I can go shoot out streetlights and blame it on the storms
28. Where is your mom right now? Don't know, don't care
29. If you could marry your current love interest this very moment, would you? In a heartbeat
30. What color is your watch? Gold
31. What do you think of when you think of Australia? KANGAROO JACK!!!
32. Ever ridden on a roller coaster? I lost my shoe
33. What is your birth stone? Some crazy orange-ish gold-ish crap
34. Do you go in at a fast food place or just hit the drive through? Neither
35. What is your favorite number? 7
36. Do you have a dog? Brees Dru
37. What does your first memory of your sister involve? Me being three and throwing up across a table all over her and TC
38. Biggest annoyance in your life right now? TC
39. Last phone call? Foxx
40. Are you allergic to anything? Mosquitoes
41. Favorite pair of shoes you wear all the time? Six inch bright orange platform pumps

42. What is one thing you've learned about life recently? No one dies a virgin, because in the end life ****s us all & the only pace is suicide pace and today feels like a good day to die
43. Are you jealous of anyone? Nope
44. Is anyone jealous of you? Hahahahahahah****you
45. Do You Own an iPod? Of course
46. Do any of your friends have children? Yep
47. What do you do at work? Depends on which job I'm at
48. Do you hate anyone right now? TC
49. Do you use the word 'hello' daily? Heyllo, get it right!
50. Would you club a baby seal? NO!!!
51. Do you check myspace surveys to make sure all the questions are there? Nope
52. Have you ever been to Six Flags? Yep
53. How did you get one of your scars? Jake's parents
54. Who's the most annoying person in your life? TC
55. What's the funniest thing you heard today? I don't speak American
56. What's your idea of the perfect bedroom? Don't have one
57. What's your dream job? Rapper and author, of course!
58. When is the last time you cut your nails? Yesterday morning
59. What's the least attractive thing about a guy/girl? An absolute idiot who thinks they know it all
60. What is your wish for today?That I will survive it



I am more than you know, streetlights and open roads, I am more than a face stuck living in one place. So call me California, call me what you will, because I am bigger than this place, and so far from alone. I don't believe in your hate, because these scars are gunna fade, so pour me out like water and soak me up like rain. Like a runaway, I spend these nights counting stars, like a runaway. And maybe I could call this home tonight?

Ze Muffin Queen is offline   Reply With Quote