View Single Post
Old 18-05-2012, 10:43 PM   #3
sunshinegardens
 
sunshinegardens's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
I am currently:

Thanks for your response.
Yes, I'm sure.
I threw up because I was feeling empty, and I feel like there's nothing inside me, and it just comes. I don't force it, it just happens, but it happened before I started cutting. I do think I went a little deeper this time round, and I am still (hours later) feeling very disorientated, lost, dazed, sort of idle, like I'm watching this happen to me but being very indifferent to it.

I do know what caused it, and the insignificance of the matter makes me feel even more like a failure.
I would like to be admitted to a hospital but sadly where I live, I can't as long as I am below 18.

I was thinking of a summer program where I could see someone every day perhaps, but its a shame that where I live it's very difficult to get access to any mental health facility (we don't have any helplines other than the emergency service) and mental health is not generally taken as seriously here.

sunshinegardens is offline   Reply With Quote