Thread: Anxiety.
View Single Post
Old 13-05-2012, 12:54 PM   #6
Steel Maiden
There is no place like 127.0.0.1
 
Steel Maiden's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: London

Thank you both of you.

Laura, I will try that, it's a good idea. The tube bit will be difficult due to my sensory issues, but I think I can do it. I could try taking the bus to Morden and going into a shop there (I find buses harder to use than walking).

I go to university by the DSA-funded taxi service, although, if I finish sooner on an early day, I take the First Capital Connect service from Kings Cross to St Helier :) now Kings Cross is huge and has way too many people in it, but my adoration for trains and train stations manages to cancel the fear out to a certain degree, as I "zone out" when I am there. And the train is usually almost empty :)

Vanishing point, thanks for the information. I am diagnosed with schizophrenia and Asperger's. But when I was a child I was diagnosed with ADHD and Tourette's Syndrome, however I do not fall into the criteria for those two any longer so those diagnoses have been dropped. I will talk to my CPN about this.



PM me if you want a PDF copy of the ICD-10 or the Mental Health Act 1983/2007. I ALSO HAVE THE DSM-V BOOK and am a pharmacology student.

I have a visual impairment / neurological problems so I need people to type in clear text and no funny fonts. Also excuse any typos, my vision blocks things out.
I have autism and have problems communicating, PMs included.
Just becasue I type well doesn't mean I speak well. I am only part time verbal.


Steel Maiden is offline   Reply With Quote