View Single Post
Old 13-05-2012, 01:29 AM   #4
Feel_Good_inc.
I am a leaf on the wind; watch how I soar
 
Feel_Good_inc.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Somewhere, but I'm not really sure
I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by random.swirls View Post
I haven't seen hunger games and I keep thinking it's a book on anorexia so I was like huh but those look yummy
Well they aren't really seen in the films, but they are talked over in the books.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Severus Snape View Post
I think its the same video twice?
You were right. I corrected it now.



Don't be fooled by my smooth skin. The deepest scars are the ones unseen.
Remember compliments you received, forget the insults. If you succeed in doing this, tell me how..~ Baz Lurhman.
Letting it get to you - You know what that's called? Being alive. Best thing there is. Being alive right now that's all that counts. ~ Doctor Who "The Doctors Wife"
06.November.2011



Feel_Good_inc. is offline   Reply With Quote