Thread: Images...
View Single Post
Old 07-04-2012, 08:33 PM   #4
roiben
Insanity let loose
 
roiben's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: UK
I am currently:

Are the images only in your thoughts, or do you see them as though they were around you?

I see things (as though around me) when I am at my most ill, and so understand how disturbing it can be. I suggest letting someone in your care team know, so that they can help you to deal with and process the images safely.

Try to remind yourself that seeing them does not automatically make you "crazy" in any way, and your therapist and others in your care team are there to help, not to judge you.

Do you think maybe printing this post and taking to your next appointment would help to break the ice on the subject for you. That, or maybe write it down to show your therapist or care-team?

Be gentle with yourself.

Roiben x





If the Human brain were so simple that we could understand it, we would be so simple that we wouldn't.

Emerson Pugh


My blog:
http://roiben-losttime.blogspot.com

roiben is offline   Reply With Quote