View Single Post
Old 04-04-2012, 06:46 PM   #3
Mandimoo
Mummy!!
 
Mandimoo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Newport, South Wales
I am currently:

After a traumatic birth of my 2nd I was offered a chance to go through my notes with a consultant midwife like a debrief it never happened but maybe you could ask hv to organize it for you? There's also support like home help in different parts of the country to help out. How old is the eldest? Some places provide child care for 2yr olds to give mum a break. Me and my husband split up so i went from him caring for them while I had pnd and stayed in bed to being a single parent to 2 messed up destructive kids.



Mand, South Wales, Full-time working, single mother to 2 scarily independent girls.
I AM A PROUD PLUMERIA SISTER

Mand x

Mandimoo is offline   Reply With Quote