View Single Post
Old 28-02-2012, 01:07 AM   #3
shatteredbits
Deirdre
 
shatteredbits's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Hogwarts

He broke up with me because we argued often and he felt that we could never resolve our issues and it would destroy the possibility of us ever even being friends. So I suppose we broke up to save ourselves. I did not want to break up, because I felt we could resolve our issues if we only talked about them. But I trusted him and hoped that it would save our friendship at least. If anything it has just made things worse.

I can't tell my mother because it will only hurt her and that is not what I want to do. I've already hurt too many people. In a way I do just want help, but I am not sure how to go about getting it without my mother finding out. I'm 16 so I imagine I must be protected under some sort of confidentiality thing and I've wanted to seek help from perhaps a school councilor or something but I fear they will tell my mother. I'm scared about everything really.





shatteredbits is offline   Reply With Quote