View Single Post
Old 17-02-2012, 07:08 AM   #30
ThatJoshGuy
You can't give it all that it needs
 
ThatJoshGuy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Florida
I am currently:

1. Who are you txting?
Right now just Ashleigh.

2. Are you comfortable with answering personal questions?
Yeah pretty much.

3. Have you ever cried and didn't know why?
No

4. When is the last time you were truly happy with your life?
As of right now I'm content.

5. Where was your default MySpace picture taken?
That's a blast from the past. xD

6. Do you think long distance relationships are ever really worth it?
NO. NO THEY ARE NOT. They are absolute torture, because either you want to see them so bad it hurts, or they are up your ass and won't get the hell off. Just, no.

7. What is your favorite color?
Dark red, maroon.

8. What do you do when you've had a bad day?
Listen to music, write.

9. Have you ever envisioned your own wedding?
No.

10.when was the last time you personally made someone cry?
Unfortunately, when I broke up with Jessica, my last ex.

11. The last time you were kissed, where were you?
School hallway, by Gina. Didn't go so well.

12. What'd you do today?
Went to a yard sale, basically did a lot of shopping.

13. What part of your looks are you the most complimented on?
Hair color, facial hair, and age.

14. Do you believe exes can really ever be "just friends?"
Actually yes, some of them.

15. What are you wearing on your feet?
Nothing.

16. Last thing you said?
"alright"

17. Would you be able to date someone who had a kid with someone else?
At this point seeing as I'm only 16, no.

18. When is the last time you were on a vacation?
Never.

19. Do you make your bed every day?
No

20. Are you too shy to tell people when you're developing feelings for them?
Yes

21. Do you use the internet or television more?
Internet

22. Who messaged you last?
Ashleigh.

25. Why are you taking this survey?
Stay awake.

27. What are your plans tonight?
Sleep

28. Do you want to be in a relationship right now?
I am.

29. If you could pack up and leave your life now to move away, would you?
DEFINITELY. Well, maybe a week ago yes, but right now maybe I'd be a bit more hesitant.

30. Have you ever done any acting on stage?
Nope.

31. Do you like being in pictures?
Eh, it depends.

32. Do you cry easily?
Nah.

33. Have you ever been more attracted to a significant other's sibling?
Absolutely not, that's strange.

35. Are you currently mad at someone?
Nah.

37. Do they know you're mad?
No

38. What person in your family are you the most like?
My grandfather

39. Are you quick to start a fight?
Verbally, I end up escalating them.

40. Have you ever put anything other than cheese in your grilled cheese?
Nah.

41. What are you studying in school/college?
As of right now, I'm a high school dropout waiting to start virtual school so I can get my diploma. Technically I'm not a dropout but it feels like it.

42. Do your parents really know YOU?
Yes.

43. Have you ever felt invincible?
No.

45. Do you get along well with your siblings?
None until August.

46. Would you rather be the cheated or cheater?
Neither

47.Do you feel like you've got some growing up to do?
Definitely.

48. What did you do last night?
Sleep.

49. Do you want to be king?
Not really

50. Are you tired?
Yes.



When I'm gone, are you gonna miss me? Are you even listening? Do you even care about anything at all?

ThatJoshGuy is offline   Reply With Quote